I love sushi, I only wish the rest of my family felt the same way! For now it’s my go-to take-out dinner when my husband isn’t coming home for dinner. It’s easy, healthy, and tastes great! For the rest of you, here are the sushi restaurants the moms recommend:
- I love Densetsu at Coit and Spring Creek
- I second densetsu
- Densetsu…Godzilla roll or ahi tower. They will change your life. Seriously.
- Densetsu….get the superman!
RA Sushi Bar
5100 Belt Line Road, Addison
7501 Lone Star Dr, Plano
- RA in Plano
- also like R.A in the legacy n tollway area
Zenna Thai & Japanese
2500 N Central Exwy, Plano
Zenna – happy hour EVERY day until 7
The Blue Fish
940 Garden Park Dr, Allen
5760 State Highway 121, Plano (coming Summer 2015)
- Blue fish in Allen is great. My favorite for sure
- Blue Fish always
- Blue Fish is the best Sushi I have found.
2201 W 15th St, Plano
Sushi town. 15th and custer. Super cheap
3291 Independence Pkwy, Plano
Sushi shack on Independence, sounds weird but great and affordable!
3400 Preston Rd, Plano
Edoko Sushi & Robato
5490 HWY 121, Frisco
C Rolls Sushi
18101 Preston Rd, Dallas
We love C-Rolls!
Tomoya Japanese Cuisine
4757 W Park Blvd, Plano
Tomoya at Preston and Park, across from studio movie grille