Got kids? Most days getting mine OUT of the house is a priority. They have so much energy and volume they just need to be outside, playing with neighborhood friends. When that’s not an option an indoor play place is the way to go. Because kids need to be active! Here are some area options:
7252 Chase Oaks Boulevard, Plano, TX
Giant indoor, multi-level climbing structure. Your kids will zip (line), crawl, slide, bounce, run, dodge, balance and swing their way from section to section. A hand-stamp at entry prevents their escape without you. Also video games (and an area of crap toys to get with your coupon winnings) and a separate three and under area so little ones don’t get trampled. There is a separate “No Mania Room” for adults with tables, a couch and a TV, and they have free WiFi. It’s much quieter in there, but you can still hear the video games. Two sides of the room have windows, so you can see plenty of what’s happening elsewhere. They sell food but it looked scary to me. Socks required.
6505 W Park Blvd, Plano, TX
A giant room primarily made up of giant inflatables your kids can climb, slide and bounce on. They will go from one to the next and get nice and sweaty. There is a fenced area with a small train (good for preschoolers). I’m not sure of the schedule for the train, but it wasn’t running while we were there. Also a very small arcade area with the required crappy prize counter.
2300 Coit Rd, Plano, TX
A “fitness-based children’s entertainment venue” with a giant climbing structure for ages 5-12 and a smaller structure (behind a gate) for younger kids. Read my full review here.
Obstacle Warrior Kids (formerly Lil Ninjas)
4610 McEwen Rd, Farmers Branch
448 N. Custer Rd, McKinney
Kid-sized versions of the American Ninja Warriors obstacles you see on the TV show. You’ll want to jump in and try too! Read my full review here.
- Bounce U indoor inflatables, 2532 Summit Ave, Plano, TX
- Jump Mania indoor inflatables, 3045 W. 15th St, Plano, TX
- Pump It Up indoor inflatables in North Dallas (3632 Frankford Rd) and Frisco (7164 Technology Dr)
- Jungle Joe’s giant indoor climbing structure 7447 Hillcrest Rd, Frisco, TX
- Shops at Willow Bend indoor play area (near Crate & Barrel) 6121 W. Park Blvd, Plano, TX
- Stonebriar Center play area (near Dillards) 2601 Preston Rd, Frisco, TX
- Altitude Trampoline Park 110 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX
- Urban Air Trampoline Park 10570 John W. Elliott Dr, Frisco, TX
- Cosmic Jump trampoline park 1300 N Central Expressway, Allen
- Soar United kid gym and indoor skate park Dallas, TX
- SPARK! Dallas indoor play and art space designed for kids in grades 2-12 (with some adult events too) PHF Review