A reader was looking for a gymnastics program, so I asked on the PHF Facebook page. Lots of great recommendations below! If you have more please reply with a comment.
Metroplex Gymnastics and Swim
205 E. Bethany Drive, Allen
- Third vote for Metroplex! The kids work hard but have a blast and learn so much!
- Metroplex Gymnastics! Their coaches for the beginner girls are amazing, laid back, encouraging and have a great sense of humor. They also have some very competitive teams if she ends up wanting to compete. And their facility is beautiful and the kids get a few minutes at the end of each lesson to play in the treehouses and foam pits with a trapeze bar and zipline. Sometimes they have a big bounce house slide that the kids can play on too. I have my 2yo son in the toddler class and he LOVES it.
World Olympic Gymnastics Academy – WOGA
1937 W. Parker Rd, Plano
5936 Nancy Jane Ln, Frisco
- WOGA!! Adam goes and they are awesome. Also the home of Olympic champs like Carly Patterson, Nastia Luiken, etc. Amazing place if competitive is in their future, or just great for little kids for fun/experience.
- My son has been going to WOGA for years and enjoys it.
- WOGA Plano – great gym, great people!
- WOGA- my daughter loves it!
Carpenter Park Recreation Center & Oak Point Recreation Center, Plano
Good place to start and very affordable
Precision Gymnastics & Tumbling
1144 N. Plano Rd, Richardson
4051 Rosemeade Pkwy, North Dallas
1280 Central Expy North, Allen
- We go to ASI. Very happy with them.
- ASI gymnastics. Great prices
Golden Grips Gymnastics
2320 Los Rios Blvd, Plano
We go to Golden Grips. Good so far.