The inaugural Texas Fly Fishing & Brew Festival (TFFF) is happening at the Plano Centre on March 11-12, 2017. This indoor/outdoor event will include:
- Fly fishing manufacturers
- Lectures on techniques and topics interesting to fly anglers of every stripe
- Demonstrations of how to fish from a kayak
- Casting and fly tying demonstration and classes
- Fly rods to test out
- Some of the Lone Star State’s best micro-brewed beer
Got a Boy Scout?
The festival is working with TakeMeFishing.org to offer a BSA-approved class at no charge to encourage Scouts to earn their Merit Badges. Students will rotate through a day-long program that will expose them to a variety of topics from casting to fly tying, all of which will be taught by BSA-Certified instructors. While the class is free, Scouts are encouraged to wear their uniforms to the festival. Sorry, only practicing Boy Scouts may participate in this class. For planning purposes please register for the class by emailing Bret Bolton [email protected].
Texas Fly Fishing & Brew Festival
March 11 & 12, 2017
9am- 6pm Saturday, 9am-5pm on Sunday
$20 admission, classes extra (check their website for volunteer opportunities, 4 hr shift = free admission!)